A School Built on "Faith in Action"
St. Joseph School is a Catholic school. We educate the mind, body, and soul: the "whole child". However, we welcome families of all creeds who wish to provide their child with a nurturing, caring, and prayerful environment that fosters engaged, active, and service-minded life-long learners.
St. Joseph School's motto is "To Learn and Love Without Distinction". Our mission is driven by our passion to shape "life-long learners" who want to be involved and engaged members of their community.
Service Projects Completed by SJS Students:
- Yearly Food Drives for the St. Joseph Parish Food Bank
- Donation drives for St. Vincent DePaul Mission of Bristol
- Student-made place mats and holiday cards delivered to area Rehabilitation Centers
- Senior Luncheons for senior citizen parishioners of St. Joseph Parish
- Cards and care packages to U.S. Service Men and Women
- Veteran Masses
- "Free Dress" Fundraisers for local charities
- Breakfast with Santa and Easter Egg Hunt open to the community
- And many more!
A "Faith-Filled" Curriculum:
- Morning and Afternoon Prayer
- Daily Religion Classes
- School-wide Masses and Rosaries
- Sacramental Preparation in 2nd Grade (Reconciliation and First Holy Communion)
- Stations of the Cross on Fridays during Lent
- "Christmas Around the World" celebrations
- Participation in the Annual Knights of Columbus Christmas Tree Decorating Contest
- Monthly "Class Masses" at the Saturday Vigil
- Frequent visits from Fr. Ivan and Deacon Neil