St. Joseph School Pre-School and Kindergarten
St. Joseph School's Early Education program uses the Archdiocese of Hartford's Office of Education, Evangelization, and Catechesis curriculum standards and benchmarks. Our program is designed to:
- Facilitate opportunities in spiritual, physical, social, cognitive, language, and aesthetic development.
- Create an atmosphere where children appreciate a quiet time preparing them to begin a friendship with God.
- Initiate in the early learner the sacredness of life.
- Nurture a warm, caring environment that develops self-esteem and a positive attitude toward learning.
Pre-K Program Requirements:
- Children must turn 3 or 4 (depending on program) by October 15th of the year the school year begins.
- Children must be fully potty trained.
Placement in Pre-K 3, Pre-K 4, and Kindergarten will depend on readiness assessment and interview for potential students and families.
If you are interested in enrolling in Pre-School or Kindergarten, please contact the Main Office at (860)582-8696 or [email protected] for more information or to begin the admission process. Also, please feel free to visit the teachers' web pages for more information.
Pre-School 3 & 4 Programs
Our Pre-School programs help shape future life-long learners
Our Kindergarten program continues the nurturing and faith-filled education from our Pre-School,