The mission of St. Joseph School is to provide the highest quality of spiritual and academic education in order to meet life’s challenges by developing integrity, respectfulness and resourcefulness in a faith filled environment.
For over 100 years, SJS has educated Bristol area students in grades PreK3 through 8, producing countless high school valedictorians, salutatorians, and scholar athletes.
What can we do for your family?
- Accredited by the New England Association of Schools & College
- Internationally-used Archdiocese of Hartford curriculum
- Students average 2.6grade levels higher on National ELA testing (IOWA)
- Students average 1.8grade levels higher on National Math testing (IOWA)
- Science and Technology Labs
- Spanish K-8
- One to One Technology in Gr. 5-8
“Whole Child” Education
- Daily Religion Curriculum
- Classroom Guidance Curriculum
- Liturgical Celebrations
- Community Service projects
- Monthly School-wide Masses
- Holiday Celebrations
- Daily Prayer
- Guardian Angels Mentoring Program
- Social Events
- Before and After Care available
- Over $40,000 given out in Financial Aid this year
- Community Partnerships with Chapter 126 and Community Counseling of Central Connecticut, Inc.
- Active Home and School Association
- Family Volunteers and One to One tutors active during school days
- School-sponsored social events for the entire family
- Competitive Sports Programming for Grades 4-8
- Co-Ed Cross Country, Boys and Girls Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Cheer Leading
- SJS Spirit Squad (PK-2)
- Drama Club
- Stage Crew
- Junior Honor Society
- Student Council
- Homework Club
- Concert Band
Visit us online or call to schedule an appointment today!
http://school.stjosephbristol.org “To Learn and Love Without Distinction” Main Office: (860) 582-8696