St. Joseph School
Before Care Program
Before Care begins at 7:00am and goes until the first school bell at 7:55am. The program resides in Mrs. DiMauro’s (Kindergarten) classroom. Students are allowed to have breakfast or may engage in free play during this time. For students between ages 3-8, the teacher will escort them at 7:55am outside to line up with their classes. Students above age 8 will join the teacher on morning duty and the other students outside.
Prices are based on time of drop off and are set for one child. If you drop off two or more, the youngest children have a flat rate of $5.00 for Before Care.
- 7:00am-7:15am: $10.00 (per day)
- 7:15am-7:30am: $7.00 (per day)
- 7:30am-7:55am: $5.00 (per day)
Please make payments in cash or check (payable to St. Joseph School) by the end of each week.
Drop Off Procedure:
- Drive up to the front door to the school and honk your horn so that the teacher knows you are dropping off.
- Pull around to the back lot and the teacher will greet your child at the door.
- If you arrive after 7:15am, you must park your car across the street and walk your child to the back door, due to bus drop offs and student safety.
Please contact Mrs. DiMauro or the Main Office with any questions!